Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dear Boys That Always Wear A Blue Shirt

Dear Recess,
Please go away or make a move.
I'd be happier with the latter.
But it's your choice.
Cordially,
Elisabeth

Dear Katilda,
I saw Blue Shirt Wonder yesterday
AND
I think he always wears a blue shirt....
Love,
Elisabeth

Dear Dr. Doolittle,
I may dislike you.
But you're kind of cute when you smile.
Lovingly,
Elisabeth

Dear Fighter,
What is this girlfriend, bizness?!
Salutations,
Elisabeth

Dear Disney,
I really appreciate your kindness.
It always makes my day.
Love,
Elisabeth



2 comments:

  1. wow great post
    thanks for sharing
    love your posts

    check my last post and do comment also
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/twilight-circle-lense-blue-color.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i am behind on my blog reading but i love the shout-out!! i am glad you answered this mystery for me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips