Thursday, April 26, 2012

People & The Things They Google

I love blogging for two reasons:
1. Networking
AND
2. People & the things they google.
On blogger you can track who found your blog by certain words that people google
This is what I found:

"meine brille" or "my glasses" or "neue brille"
 or "new 

anne of green gables fashion

3 i have yet to encounter

does she knowwww you love her

nichelle

i am currently a


I love people & the things they google.
P.S. I'm confused on why Nichelle's name led to my blog. :) ha!

2 comments:

  1. too funny! the google sources crack me up. one of my weirder ones is "i'm baked with a cop behind me."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeahhhh! This is always fun to check!

    Thanks for stopping by the blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips