Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Wardrobe Distress

Wearing an outfit twice in a row distresses me.
(Instagram, follow me: @fashioncrime)
There's not logic in my distress.
(Truly, there's not logic in any part of my life)
I feel like once an outfit is worn, its debut has been made & then I shove it in the back of my closet for about two months.
It will make its debut again after two months & then it gets shoved back in the closet.
Rinse & repeat.
It's like I have an on-going battle with my wardrobe.
My clothes so desperately want to make a statement more than once, but I (in my distressed state) won't let them.
What a horrible owner I am.
I bet my clothes hate me.
Yup, now that I think about it, I bet they do.
They're just so annoyed with my lack of chivalry that they choose to lose their luster and vivacity.
They just want to spite me.
Alright, clothes.
You win.
I'll wear you twice in a row.

1 comment:

  1. haha. my problem is that i tend to get attached to a few key items for a period of time and then i hate them for a few months before they cycle back in. but during the "attached" phase, i have to talk myself out of wearing the same thing over and over. unfortunately right now one of my go-to items is a pair of stretchy pants....which are appropriate almost....never.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips